The NETGEAR 4G LTE Modem LB1110 gives you a simple, fail-safe connectivity solution for your devices or services, avoiding disruptions in broadband when your fixed wire line goes down. Simply connect your existing wire line broadband connection to this modem to provide an automatic LTE broadband backup connection.
1 x 4G LTE Modem (LB1110)
Quick start guide
From the manufacturer
Fast and reliable mobile internet with the LB1110.
- LTE Category 4 (up to 150 Mbps): B3, 7, 8, 20, 40
- UMTS DC-HSPA+ (up to 42 Mbps): B1, 8
- Quad band GSM
- 3FF (micro) SIM card slot
- Direct IP pass-through for secure enterprise VPN configuration
- LTE Signal Quality (5 LED bar graph)
NETGEAR 4G LTE Modem LB1110
The NETGEAR LTE Modem LB1110 gives you a simple, LTE connectivity solution for all your devices. Simply connect this modem directly to your router, switch or computer to provide an automatic 4G LTE or 3G / 2G broadband backup connection with download speeds of up to 150 Mbps. It has a Gigabit Ethernet WAN port so that you can plug in your wireless router and share connection with all your Wi-Fi and wired devices. The NETGEAR LTE Modem is also compact, convenient and simple to setup.
- Delivers LTE connectivity to any router, gateway or Arlo within minutes
- 4G LTE speeds up to 150 Mbps downloads and 50 Mbps uploads
- 3G / 2G fallback support
- Manage settings via a browser-based web UI
- 1 Gigabit WAN Ethernet RJ-45 port
- Internal WWAN antennas with support for optional TS9 external antennas
What is an LTE modem?
LTE connectivity at its simplest form: It’s a simple LTE modem with no gateway nor Wi-Fi capability, just an GigE port connecting to whatever device requiring a broadband connection. LTE in, Ethernet out.
What Devices Can Connect to a LTE modem?
Through the Gigabit Ethernet WAN port: Plug in a wireless router, switch or computer and share the connection with Wi-Fi or wired devices.
Consumer or SMB in Need of 4G LTE
Plug in a wireless router at home or small office, and share the 4G LTE connection and speeds.
Ideal Use Cases
Simple Deployment of the Arlo System Anywhere
– Easily set up security monitoring onsite
– Construction sites, campground sites
– The LTE modem offers Internet connectivity without the need of a permanent wired solution
Remote Locations Without High Speed Wired Internet
– LTE is propagating throughout the world
– Countryside cabins, mountain resorts and beach side villas can all have high speed internet
– LTE Bridge offers Internet connectivity without the need of a permanent wired solution
Temporary Command Centre
– During emergencies, reliable internet is needed, but not always available
– Using existing, legacy equipment with LTE is an idea solution
– Command centre can be needed for days, weeks or months
– LTE Bridge works in any scenario